Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to Paradise!

Friday, September 12, 2008

WE'RE BACK!

Well, Tuesday the boys and I made it back to the island. It is official that Tangra is the reason that flying is usually less than enjoyable. The boys and I had no problems what-so-ever. We really had a great time over the break. Hopefully I will be able to get some pictures posted soon so that I can catch everyone up on what all we did but for now let's just say...we were busy! It was very nice to see everyone again and if we missed you hopefully we will get to see you the next time.

Now that we are back it is time to get back at it! We got to just relax and hang out the first couple of days but it is looking to be a very busy weekend. Last night we went to Chuck and Geneva's house for some true Louisiana cookin' and it was AMAZING as usual! However, the morning diaper changes were less that appealing! Gotta love cajun! Tonight is the White Coat Ceremony for the first semesters followed by a party for everyone. Hopefully I will be able to find a babysitter so that Tangra and I can make it a date, but we shall see. Tomorrow morning is the Spouses Org Welcome Breakfast which is always good because we get to sit around and eat the buffet at Ric's! However, because the new class is rather large it is looking like it will be relatively packed so Chuck and I are having a bbq for all the male spouses tomorrow afternoon so that we can all get to know each other a little better. Sunday morning we have church and then CMDA callout in the afternoon. So like I said..."it is looking to be a busy weekend."

I'll try to take some pictures of everything and post about them later.

Take care for now,

Matt

1 comment:

The Conway's said...

Glad you guys are back! We missed the little ones