Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to Paradise!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Let's Just Say Tangra Is Happy!

I am so proud of myself! Yesterday morning I went for 2 1/2 hours without stopping! I never thought I would be able to go that long! My record prior to that was only about 45 minutes!

Oh...you perverts...that's not what I meant!!!!!!!

I'm talking about RUNNING!!!!


Yep that's right, I ran a mini marathon yesterday for the first time in my entire life! It was 22km (13.6 miles) and took me just about 2 1/2 hours which I was very happy with. It started right across the street from our house, went all the way around the lagoon, and ended up across the street again! I even had people finish after I did! Which I might add is probably another record for me! :-) They had a person taking pictures while we ran and stuff so I will try and post them when they arive! I will also post my official time then as well.

Later,

Matt

No comments: